There are more than 7,700 Baskin-Robbins locations around the world, making this one of the largest ice cream chains on the planet, as well as one of the largest food chains. Few can compete with Baskin-Robbins for their size and brand recognition, and that’s something they have been working on since 1946, when they were first founded.
In this guide we’ll look at the most popular Baskin-Robbins locations, as well as those based around the world. This Dunkin’ Brands chain seems to have a presence in every major US city and town, but there are also many countries where you can enjoy one of those famous 31 flavors.
Where is the Nearest Baskin-Robbins?
With so many Baskin-Robbins locations around the world, you’re always just a few miles away from your local. You can use the Baskin-Robbins location finder to find out where the nearest location is. Just bear in mind that this will only work if you are in the US. If you are in the UK, Canada or somewhere else that has Baskin-Robbins locations, then you’ll need to visit the official site for your domain and use the location finder there.
Who Owns Baskin-Robbins?
Baskin-Robbins is a subsidiary of Dunkin’ Brands, who also own Dunkin’ Donuts. They are headquartered in Canton, MT and were founded in 1950. This brand has actually had a varied and interesting pass, split between the UK and the US.
In the 1970s a British company purchased Baskin-Robbins for United Brands. They merged with a US company who then bought Dunkin’ Donuts and eventually changed their name. United Brands, who formerly owned Baskin-Robbins, is currently known as Chiquita Brands International (yes, the banana people) and they also own Fresh Express.
Baskin-Robbins Birthday Club
It may seem like one of those pointless, time-consuming, spam-inducing promotions, but there are some merits to the Baskin-Robbins Birthday Club. In fact, there is one major merit, and that’s the fact that you get a free ice cream on your birthday. Ice cream was made for birthdays and the only thing better than a Baskin-Robbins ice cream on your birthday is a free Baskin-Robbins ice cream.
There are several Baskin-Robbins locations in Honolulu, which has been a big location for this brand. You can also find them spread out throughout this state, but the majority are where the tourists go. That’s not to say that it’s not popular with locals, but rather that it is much more popular with visitors to this great region.
There are only a few Baskin-Robbins locations in Folsom, but these have been a big hit with locals and have kept the Cali popularity high. This state has always served the chain well and we will likely see more locations in Folsom very soon.
There are two Baskin-Robbins locations in Toledo. Not the most popular region for the state of Ohio, but they have still helped to solidify their place in some of the cooler states and the states where these big chains don’t always succeed.
The only Baskin-Robbins in Eugene can be found in Santa Clara Square. The fact that this is the only one means there is always a long queue outside the door, especially during the peak of summer. There is plenty of room for additional Baskin-Robbins franchises to open here as well, so if you live nearby it’s something worth considering.
Baskin-Robbins Liberty Mo
The Baskin-Robbins in Liberty is small and it faces a lot of competition, but it’s still hugely popular. It has to contend with chains like IHOP, Texas Roadhouse, Chick-Fil-A, Pizza Ranch, Starbucks and Olive Garden, as well as many independents, but it does very well for itself. The fact that it’s one of the few well known dessert chains no doubt helps.
There are three different Pasadena locations where you can find Baskin-Robbins, but it’s the west coast that everyone is referring to and this is the location where Baskin-Robbins excels the most.
Baskin-Robbins Kansas City
Kansas City is a big city for the Baskin-Robbins chain and there are many locations here, most of which remain open until 10pm. They are all centered around the middle of town and can be found everywhere from Prairie Village to Brookside Shopping Area. Located on East Foothill Blvd, there are few better places to enjoy a creamy ice cream or a cool sorbet on a warm day.
Baskin-Robbins New Orleans
Baskin-Robbins is a good fit for the Big Easy. There are few better ways to cool off in the high heat than with an ice cold treat for this menu. That’s why the brand does so well here and it’s why Baskin-Robbins locations are popping up across this great city all of the time.
There are more Baskin-Robbins locations in the US than in any other country. You probably knew that already and you have no doubt been to a few yourself. But did you know that you can also find Baskin-Robbins in Saudi Arabia? Did you know that you can find it in Russia and the Maldives? There are around 50 countries worldwide where Baskin-Robbins has a presence, making it one of the most widespread of all US food chains.
Below is a full list of all current Baskin-Robbins locations around the world:
- Australia: These can be found in opposing ends of the country, on the Western Australia and Queensland coasts.
- Bangladesh: The flagship store is in Dhaka.
- Canada: This has been a second home for the brand, with many Baskin-Robbins locations in Ontario and other provinces.
- China: Only a handful of locations, and none that seem to be very popular with the locals.
- Dominican Republic
- India: Many main cities and regions, including Mumbai and Hyderabad.
- Ireland: The capital city, Dublin, is the main home for Baskin-Robbins locations in Ireland.
- Kuwait: Over a dozen Baskin-Robbins locations here, including Kuwait City. They have really taken to the brand.
- Mexico: Around a dozen locations in total.
- Portugal: A very small number of locations.
- Puerto Rico
- Qatar: A surprise success, maybe helped by the tourists and pockets of locals that love all things American.
- Russia: There are around half a dozen locations spread across this vast country.
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea: Not a surprise hit for the brand considering the obsession with US culture that this country has.
- Spain: Just a few Baskin-Robbins locations here.
- Sri Lanka
- St. Maarten
- UAE: Popular with tourists from all over, as well as locals.
- United Kingdom: Including Manchester and Sheffield in England; Aberdeen in Scotland; and Cardiff in Wales.
- United States: The biggest country for the brand. This is where it was founded, where it has the most locations and where most of its growth is.