Burger King is definitely one of the classier fast food restaurants with food that typically fills up the average person. We all know they have delicious burgers, but do you know about their even yummier breakfast menu? Well, you’re going to find out!
- What are Burger King’s hours?
- When do they start and stop serving breakfast?
- Is it any different on the weekends?
You don’t have to scavenge the Internet to find specific answers when you have them all answered right here. We’re determined to tell you all you need to know about Burger King and their breakfast menu. After all, not all of us have time to sit and make breakfast every morning! Simple, warm and cheap is how we like it.
What are Burger King’s hours?
Burger King isn’t like McDonald’s and isn’t open 24 hours. While the drive-thru is open later than the dining room, it’s only for an extra two hours.
Burger King Breakfast Menu Hours
- Sunday – 7:00am-10:00pm (drive-thru until midnight)
- Monday through Saturday – 6:00am-10:00pm (drive-thru until midnight)
While they are delicious, their hours may be a drawback for your club or concert goers on the weekends. Getting out of a venue at 3 AM won’t be convenient for you if you’re craving a Whopper and fries. Enter your zip-code here (http://www.bk.com), to find out if your specific BK has hour changes at any point in time.
When do they start and stop serving breakfast?
If you’re daring, you may try staying up after your weekend outings to grab breakfast at Burger King. Thankfully, we’ve got some info for you that could save you time and energy.
From opening time until 10:30 am sharp, Burger King serves breakfast. These are the times McDonald’s also used to serve (until they switched to all day). If you’ve ever seen the movie Big Daddy, you’ll remember the argument Adam Sandler got into with the homeless man outside of Mickey D’s about breakfast times. Think about this scene when you’re trying to remember when they stop serving breakfast.
Is it any different on weekends?
Nope! There is no difference in breakfast times during the weekends at Burger King. If you’re a fan of sleeping in but craving their loaded croissan’wich, you’re going to have a bad time.
Burger King Breakfast Menu
Okay, okay. We’ve talked about the times they serve breakfast, but what do they serve at this time?! Luckily, we’ve got the low down on their menu and prices. Check out the mouth-watering list below:
- Fully loaded croissan’wich
- Sausage, egg & cheese croissan’wich
- Ham, egg & cheese croissan’wich
- Bacon, egg & cheese croissan’wich
- Egg & cheese croissan’wich
- King croissan’wich with sausage and bacon
- King croissan’wich with ham and sausage
- King croissan’wich with double sausage
- Sausage, egg & cheese biscuit
- Bacon, egg & cheese biscuit
- Ham, egg & cheese biscuit
- Sausage biscuit
- Sausage, egg & cheese muffin
- Sausage and cheese muffin
- Sausage breakfast burrito
- BK ultimate breakfast platter
- Pancakes and sausage platter
- Hash browns
- French toast sticks
- Fruit topped maple-flavored oatmeal
- Original maple flavored oatmeal
- Smooth roast coffee
- Smooth roast decaf coffee
- Smooth roast iced coffee
- Smooth roast vanilla iced coffee
Holy cow! There are a ton of options and combinations – but are the prices just as great? Find out below!
Burger King Prices
- Fully loaded croissan’wich
- Sausage, egg & cheese croissan’wich – $2.89
- Ham, egg & cheese croissan’wich – $2.89
- Bacon, egg & cheese croissan’wich – $2.89
- Egg & cheese croissan’wich – $2.89
- Double croissan’wich – $5.29
- Double croissan’wich (non meal) – $3.49
- Muffin sandwich w/ egg, cheese with sausage, bacon or ham (total meal) – $4.49
- Muffin sandwich w/ egg, cheese with sausage, bacon or ham – $2.89
- Biscuit sandwich w/ egg, cheese with sausage, bacon or ham (total meal) – $4.49
- Biscuit sandwich w/ egg, cheese with sausage, bacon or ham – $2.89
- Double sausage burritos (full meal) – $3.89
- Double sausage burritos (non meal) – $2.00
- French toast sticks (meal – 5 pc) – $3.89
- French toast sticks without meal (5 pc) – $2.19
- Maple flavored oatmeal (including a coffee) – $3.59
- Sausage biscuit (total meal) – $3.00
- Sausage biscuit (without meal) – $1.00
You may look above and see some items “with meal”, but what does a meal entail? For Burger King, a meal consists of a small coffee and a side of small hash browns. There are two sizes: medium and large, which you can upgrade to ($0.60 for a medium with $1.00 for a large). You can’t beat these prices for a pre-made, fast food meal that tastes yummy!
Unfortunately AND fortunately, Burger King offers so many options for their breakfast meals that they don’t really have a secret menu for it! For a great price, you can get a ton of combinations will all the breakfast foods you love!