On this page we’ll take a look at one of our favorite chains: Red Robin, and at the Red Robin happy hour in particular. This is a great way to get some cheaper drinks and food during off-peak hours. It’s one of our most popular happy hour pages, simply because the Red Robin happy hour is one of the best of any chain.
Red Robin Happy Hour
As we have discussed many times on Secret Menus, happy hours aren’t the reserve of restaurants that serve alcoholic drinks. There is a Starbucks Happy Hour and there are also plenty for fast food chains. However, Red Robin does serve alcohol and it gives a good happy hour.
The Red Robin happy hour can be found in all of their 530+ locations across the US and Canada. As is usually the case, it only occurs through the week and the details have been pasted below.
- 1st Happy Hour – Monday to Friday: 8pm – 11pm: 1/2 price appetizers; $2 beers; $3 margaritas.
- 2nd Happy Hour – Monday to Friday: 3pm – 6pm: 1/2 price appetizers; $2 beers; $3 margaritas.
Red Robin Happy Hour Menus
So, just what can you expect from the Red Robin Happy Hour menu? You’ve seen the prices and the options, now let’s take a look at what are included in those options:
Red Robin Happy Hour Beers
If you’re wondering why there is a notable lack of foreign beers, it’s because they are not included as part of the happy hour offer. These beers are on the traditional menu, include Stella Artois and Guinness, but the following are the ones you can get for $2 during happy hour:
- Coors Light
- Samuel Adams Boston Lager
- Bud Light
- Miller Lite
- Omission Pale Ale
- Michelob Ultra
Red Robin Happy Hour Food
The prices below include the 50% discount that is added during happy hour.
- $1.50 – Baja Dip n Chips:
- $1.50 – Classic Mini Wedge Salad
- $2.50 – The O-Ring Shorty
- $2.50 – Guac, Salsa & Chips
- $2.50 – Pretzel Bites
- $3.50 – Creamy Artichoke & Spinach Dip
- $3.50 – Chili Chili Con Queso
- $3.50 – Red’s Tavern Fries
- $3.50 – Heck-Yeah Hummus
- $3.50 – Chili Chili Cheese Fries
- $3.50 – Jump Starter Double
- $4.50 – M.G
- $4.50 – Towering Onion Rings
- $4.50 – Bar Wings ‘n’ Yukon Chips
Red Robin Everyday Value
Red Robin has something known as an “Everyday Value Menu” that gives you access to low-cost food and drink everyday. As seen on our Red Robin menu prices page, things can be a little pricy. Our Red Robin Coupons page can help to reduce costs, as can the Red Robin Happy Hour. But you can also simply order off this menu.
It includes all of the following:
- $6.99 Tavern Line-up: There are a few Tavern classics on this list, perfect for enjoying with an ice cold beer and all for less than $7. This includes their Buzz Man n Cheese Tavern Double. Loaded with two patties, this burger also comes with a generous dollop of everyone’s favorite cheesy side. You can also order a Tavern Double, which is similar, but without the pasta side stuffed inside.
- $3 and $5 Appetizers: The Baja Chips n Dip is just $3, as is the Classic Mini Wedge Salad. Add $2 more to that price and you can enjoy a wider selection of appetizers. This is finger-food. It’s the perfect way to start a two or three course meal. But it’s also a great thing to grab if you’re really just there to enjoy a drink or two. Or five.
- Bottomless Sides: With these sides you pay a set price and can get as many refills as you want. For those of you who like to test the generosity of fast food chains, this is perfect. Leave plenty of room because there is a lot to enjoy and this is a challenge whereby you won’t be able to satisfy yourself with just one or two plates.