Want to know when Starbucks starts serving breakfast and what sandwiches are on the Starbucks breakfast menu? This is the guide for you. This brand new, fully-updated page contains everything you needed to know about the Starbucks breakfast menu, delivered in true Secret Menus style.
When Does Starbucks Start Serving Breakfast?
Starbucks breakfast hours are from 6:00am to closing time. Because Starbucks serve breakfast all day long.
Great news, right?
It seems like our customers love Starbucks. And for some reason, they are really into the Starbucks breakfast. We recently compiled an FAQ of the top 20 questions we’re asked, and the following were all in there:
- When Does Starbucks Breakfast End?
- What Time Dies Starbucks Breakfast Finish?
- When Does Starbucks Stop Selling Breakfast Sandwiches?
And so on…
We’re not quite sure why this is. Maybe their local Starbucks servers are keeping the breakfast menu hidden. Maybe they’re toying with them as they stumble into Starbucks at 1PM looking for their “morning” coffee and breakfast. Who knows, but whatever the reason behind those questions, you now have the answer.
Starbucks Breakfast Menu Prices
Another question we’re often asked is, How much does a Starbucks breakfast cost? We have that covered as well. The following table covers all major breakfast items and is updated regularly. This is for the US Starbucks menu, as well as most worldwide locations. For something more UK specific (for our friends over the pond) scroll to the bottom of this page.
|Item Name||Price (USD)|
|All the Trimmings Breakfast Sandwich||3.75|
|Bacon, Gouda & Egg Breakfast Sandwich||3.75|
|Carved Ham & Swiss Breakfast Sandwich||3.75|
|Egg & Cheddar Breakfast Sandwich||4.75|
|Reduced-Fat Turkey Bacon & Cage Free Egg White Breakfast Sandwich||3.75|
|Sausage, Cheddar & Egg Breakfast Sandwich||3.45|
|Slow-Roasted Ham, Swiss & Egg Breakfast Sandwich||4.75|
|Spicy Chorizo, Monterey Jack & Egg Breakfast Sandwich||4.75|
|Double-Smoked Bacon, Cheddar & Egg Sandwich||4.75|
Starbucks Breakfast Menu Nutrition Info
Want to know how many calories are in your Starbucks breakfast sandwich? You might be surprised (and not always pleasantly). See our table below for updated information.
|Item Name||Calories (kcal)||Fat (g)||Saturated Fat (g)||Trans Fat (g)||Salt (mg)|
|All the Trimmings Breakfast Sandwich||450||20||6||0||780|
|Bacon, Gouda & Egg Breakfast Sandwich||370||19||7||0||850|
|Carved Ham & Swiss Breakfast Sandwich||490||25||12||0||940|
|Egg & Cheddar Breakfast Sandwich||280||13||5||0||460|
|Reduced-Fat Turkey Bacon & Cage Free Egg White Breakfast Sandwich||230||6||2.5||0||560|
|Sausage, Cheddar & Egg Breakfast Sandwich||500||28||9||0||920|
|Slow-Roasted Ham, Swiss & Egg Breakfast Sandwich||450||23||12||0.5||780|
|Spicy Chorizo, Monterey Jack & Egg Breakfast Sandwich||500||30||9||0||860|
|Double-Smoked Bacon, Cheddar & Egg Sandwich||490||27||13||0||910|
Starbucks Breakfast Sandwiches
Some of the Starbucks breakfast sandwiches are launched in time for the holidays. Just like the Starbucks Holiday Drinks menu, these don’t remain all year long, but they are worth checking out while they do.
For instance, many Starbucks breakfast sandwiches use their special “holiday cured ham” around Christmas, and you’ll also find plenty of turkey and trimmings sandwiches around Thanksgiving (because if there’s one thing we all need more of at thanksgiving, it’s turkey sandwiches).
As you can see on the Starbucks breakfast sandwich nutrition information above, some of these meals are healthier than others. But on the whole, most Starbucks breakfast sandwiches are wholesome and contain ethically sourced ingredients, as explained below:
- Bread: Starbucks breakfast sandwiches use enriched wheat bread. This is not quite as fresh or as simple as what you’ll find on the Subway menu or the Jimmy John’s menu. But it’s certainly better than what you would find in most fast food chains.
- Free Range Eggs: Starbucks are one of the many chains set on using only free range eggs, promising “cage-free” eggs in their whole-egg and egg-white sandwiches.
- Lean Meats: Many of the Starbucks breakfast sandwiches contain reduced-fat meats, with lean turkey, chicken and more available.
Other Starbucks Breakfasts
It’s not all about sandwiches on the Starbucks breakfast menu. You’ll also find the following menu items, some a little healthier than others:
- Classic Whole-Grain Oatmeal: This oatmeal combines rolled oats and steel-cut oats with a healthy mixture of dried fruits, nuts and brown sugar. Some toppings are optional, so you can make this dish to suit your tastes. It packs a lot of fibre and slow-releasing carbs.
- Dark Chocolate and Caramelized Banana Oatmeal: This oatmeal mixture contains the same combination of healthy, delicious oats, but with the addition of caramelized banana pieces and chunks of dark chocolate.
- Hearty Blueberry Oatmeal: Perhaps the healthiest oatmeal of the three, this one combines a handful of fresh blueberries with a drizzle of agave syrup. Simple, but perfect to help you start your day.
- Sous Vide Egg Bites – Bacon and Gruyere: These fluffy, eggy, cheesy treats are a great decadent snack for breakfast, and they also go well with a cup of coffee any other time of the day. The addition of bacon and gruyere makes this a salty, strong taste that is sure to wake up your tastebuds. Just watch for the salt and fat content, as a single serving will give you around 25% to 35% of your RDA for both.
- Sous Vide Egg Bites – Egg White and Red Pepper: Just as fluffy, these treats aren’t as decadent, but they contain half the calories and make for a lighter breakfast. The sodium content is also less, albeit only slightly, and there is a significant reduction in fat when compared to the Bacon and Gruyere bites.
Starbucks Breakfast Sandwiches in the UK
Starbucks isn’t as big in the UK as Costa Coffee. However, there are still over 500 locations, with more popping up all of the time. The Starbucks breakfast menu also exists in the UK (as well as other countries), but while some of the breakfast sandwiches are the same, there are some extras tailored more towards local tastes:
- Cheese and Marmite: There are two kinds of people in the world: those who hate marmite, and those who have no taste. We’re only joking. If you love this treat, then this sandwich is for you. Personally, we’re not fans.
- Sausage Sarnie: This contains pork sausages served in a soft, white roll. You can choose to have HP sauce or tomato sauce on top. There is also a “Butcher’s Choice Sausage Sandwich” that contains choicer, thicker cuts.
- Bacon Buttie: One of the most popular sandwiches in the UK, the bacon buttie is simple, but delicious. This Starbucks breakfast sandwich contains thick, British streaky ban stuffed between a lightly floured roll.
- All Day Breakfast Sandwiches: There is a Starbucks All Day Breakfast Sandwich and an Starbucks Ultimate All Day Breakfast Sandwich. They bring many elements of the British fried breakfast into a sandwich. This is a meaty, messy feast, perfect to wash down with a cup of tea or coffee from the traditional Starbucks menu.
As with other Starbucks locations, customers in the UK can also purchase a selection of croissants and porridge. However, the selection on the UK Starbucks breakfast menu isn’t as diverse as the US menu.