Starbucks > Secret Menu > Banana Cream Pie Frappuccino
Does one of your distant family members make the best banana cream pie for Thanksgiving? Do you want it now but don’t want to be creepy and ask them for the secret recipe? Well now, you can order it from the Starbucks secret menu! That’s right; no more waiting for the annual family recipe.
The banana cream pie Frappuccino is super delectable, and tastes like the real thing! First, you’ll want to grab a paper and pen to write these ingredients for your custom drink. This is essential.
What’s in it?
- The base of this drink is a vanilla bean crème Frappuccino, so make sure you order this as your base drink.
- Then, you’ll want to order vanilla syrup.
- Depending on the size, you’ll want 1 pump for a Grande and 1.5 pumps for a venti. Then, you want to order hazelnut syrup.
- The amount of pumps for this syrup is the exact same as the vanilla.
- Now, for extras, you’ll want to order a whole banana topping and whipped cream.
Tips for ordering:
- When asking for the banana, nicely ask them to double blend so the consistency is much more smooth. The banana portion of this drink will cost you an extra dollar. This drink is pricier, yes, but so worth it!
- Tape the top off your drink and scoop it like a spoon, mixing the whipped cream with the drink – this tastes more like the real thing.
- Make sure you order this as a custom drink or a “vanilla beam cream frap” with the add-ons. Technically, the “banana cream pie” Frappuccino doesn’t exist, but custom orders do. This one has been flooding the Internet with rave reviews.
It is also said that they sometimes put the vanilla bean powder in – this has mixed reviews, so if you’re okay with trying that, then ask about it; if you’re not looking to taste this, then ask to leave it out. It is mentioned that this powder gives the consistency a thrown off touch.
- Because of the banana (and without the vanilla powder), the drink almost has a smoothie-like consistency.
- The most popular drink size for this is the medium, also known as the “tall”. This is 12 ounces of pure banana awesomeness.
- A Grande is 16 ounces where as a venti is 24 ounces and a trenta is 31 ounces.
- Speaking of sizes, a Grande will cost you $6.
The sizing has often confused new customers – so we thought to throw that in there for you! A “tall” sounds like small, but it’s not! A large isn’t a large; it’s the next size up! But if you’re reading this, you might not need this advice. 😉
This sounds all too good for our diets, right? It surprisingly isn’t that many calories! Thanks to MyFitnessPal, we’ve got the answers for you. For a “tall”, also known as a medium, it is 240 calories per 16 ounces. Unfortunately it has 56g of carbohydrates – (it’s all that whipped sugariness coming in at 55g!) It however, does have 6% of vitamin A and 15% calcium. Watch out for the 8mg of cholesterol!
What else can I order on it?
Of course, if you like other things on your banana cream pies, you’re more than welcome to order extra syrups on your drink. The Starbucks online store also sells a variety of syrups so you can add your own while saving some money!
Some of these syrups include:
- Sugar-free vanilla syrup
- Caramel syrup
- Cinnamon Dolce syrup
- White chocolate sauce
- Toffee nut syrup
And much more!
Thanks to their online store, you can easily make your own version of the drink with that perfect Starbucks taste. Check out this quick video below that shows you how!