Then you’re going to LOVE this butter-beer Frappuccino off of Starbucks’ secret menu. If you’ve had the original drink from the Three Broomsticks, then you’re going to love comparing the two!
How to order the cold Butterbeer Frap (grande):
- Ask for a crème Frappuccino for the base. Milk is 100% required for the consistency of the drink, so make sure to not skip out on it and do not order skim milk with this drink.
- You then want to ask for 3 pumps of caramel syrup.
- Next, order 3 pumps of toffee nut syrup.
- Then ask for a caramel drizzle on top.
The recipe is easily adjustable depending on the size you order, but the most popular is the tall or Grande for this drink.
Thankfully, you can ask for the name of this drink rather than a custom order (most of the time), but if they don’t have that as an item name, you’re able to create it from scratch with this list for the recipe!
How to order the hot (latte) Butterbeer Frap (grande):
- First you want to ask for whole milk steamer.
- Then you want to ask for 2 pumps of caramel syrup (this is for the medium size – add 1 pump per size).
- Then you want to ask for Toffee nut syrup (with the exact same amount of pumps as the caramel syrup).
- Then ask for cinnamon dolce syrup (same amount of pumps as the previous two).
- Next, ask for whipped cream and salted caramel bits.
Note: If you like the taste of coffee more, ask for a shot of espresso – this means 2 pumps for a grande or a venti sized drink.
This drink will typically cost you around $4-$5 average, depending on extras you add and sizes of course.
Thanks to MyFitnessPal, we’ve got the nutritional values for you on this sweet drink. Per 16 ounces, it is 350 calories. There are 140g of fat and 49g of carbs in this drink. Total, there are also 48g of sugars and 5g of proteins. This could serve as your dessert and drink in one! There is only 10% Vitamin A and 15% of Vitamin C in this drink – so don’t count on this for a great diet!
Gather your muggle friends for this delicious wizarding drink!