Starbucks > Secret Menu > Starbucks Butterbeer Latte
Now that you have the normal Butterbeer Latte secret menu item, it’s time to show you the hot version of this delicious wizarding drink.
So what’s the difference? Well besides the temperature, it offers that punch of caffeine you want and need to wake yourself up in the morning.
What’s in it?
- Whole milk steamer
- 2-4 pumps of caramel syrup (2 for tall, 3 for grande, 4 for venti)
- 2-4 pumps of toffee nut syrup (2 for tall, 3 for grande, 4 for venti)
- A pump of cinnamon dolce syrup (2 for tall, 3 for grande, 4 for venti)
- Shots of espresso (2 for a grande or a venti)
- Salted caramel bits sprinkled on top & whipped cream
How to order:
Since this isn’t an official menu item (by name), you will have to order a custom drink. Your base drink will be the whole milk steamer. You then want to ask for pumps of each item as mentioned. Whipped cream is optional, espresso is recommended! This is essential if you want your day to start out magical.
For a grande, it is roughly 454 calories with 34.9g of carbs and 30g of fat. There are 11.5g of protein within this drink roughly. The latte version of the Butterbeer frappe is said to be the healthier alternative.
What’re you waiting for? Go grab your Nimbus 2000 and get to Starbucks for a truly special drink!