Starbucks > Secret Menu > Caramel Snickerdoodle Macchiato
This next drink has a fun name and tastes even better! The caramel snickerdoodle macchiato is a plentiful combination of soy caramel macchiato and a sea of vanilla.
But that’s not the only delicious ingredient…
What’s in it?
- Iced soy caramel macchiato – upside down
- 1-2 pumps of vanilla syrup (1 for tall, 1.5 for grande, 2 for venti)
- 1-2 pimps of cinnamon dolce syrup (1 for tall, 1.5 for grande, 2 for venti)
The reason for it being upside down is that it blends the flavors together in a creamy and perfect consistency. If you’re a fan of the Girl Scout cookies, this is a definite MUST!
How to order:
Simply ask for an iced soy caramel macchiato UPSIDE DOWN! This last step is important. Then you want to add the according pumps of syrup in the drink depending on the size. That’s it! It’s extremely easy to order a custom drink because you can literally try every single Secret Menu item and more!
- Iced caramel Macchiato (tall) – $3.65
- Iced caramel Macchiato (grande) – $4.25
- Iced caramel Macchiato (venti) – $4.75
When you add more syrups and extras, the price may go up. The price also may differ depending on the region of the world you are in.
- Iced Caramel Macchiato w/ Soy milk (tall, 12 fl oz) – 180 calories
- Iced Caramel Macchiato w/ Soy milk (grande 16 fl oz) – 240 calories
- Iced Caramel Macchiato w/ Soy milk (venti 20 fl oz ) – 300 calories
For every 5g of sugar pumped from syrups into your drink, it is another 20 calories. These values represent the drinks that use soymilk – the values will be higher when choosing 2% milk. Soymilk is a healthier alternative. To view and purchase syrups for future drinks, visit the Starbucks online store.