Starbucks > Secret Menu > Starbucks Chocolate Dalmatian
The Chocolate Dalmatian sounds too cute to drink, but don’t worry, no animals were harmed in the making of this delicious and chocolatey goodness.
There are plenty of variations of this drink due to different textures and types of chocolate, but we’re about to tell you the scoop for the most popular one.
What’s in it?
- White chocolate mocha (hot, iced or in a frappe)
- Vanilla or hazelnut syrup
- Tons of java chips!
If you’re not a fan of the above syrups, check out Starbucks’ online selection of them before you go!
This sea of chocolate is delicious and inspired by the speckles of a Dalmatian. Deliciously adorable, this drink is for mocha lovers around the world. To order, you must simply ask for the white chocolate mocha drink (in your style preference) and add the additional ingredients. The name “chocolate Dalmatian” is not on their menu, but it is a custom drink.
- White chocolate mocha (tall) – $3.65
- White chocolate mocha (grande) – $4.25
- White chocolate mocha (venti) – $4.65
Syrups and java chips extra, varying by region.
- White chocolate mocha (tall, 12 fl oz) – 370 calories, 130 from fat and 75mg of caffeine
- White chocolate mocha (grande, 16 fl oz) – 470 calories, 170 from fat and 150mg of caffeine
- White chocolate mocha (venti, 20 fl oz) – 580 calories, 200 from fat and 150mg of caffeine
These caloric values are based off of the white chocolate mocha drink with 2% milk and sweetened whipped cream.
Doesn’t this sound like a dream? Have any other similar combinations? Tell us below!