Starbucks > Secret Menu > Starbucks Dirty Chai
The Dirty Chai is a drink that is similar to most on the Starbucks menu, but the observant consumers of the Internet have found just the right combination off of existing ingredients, that make this drink a whole lot of perfection.
Typically, baristas know what the name of this drink is, so the ordering process is a bit simpler and different from other secret menu items.
But if they don’t, here’s what’s in it:
- Extra shot of espresso
That’s it! Super simple, but totally worth it. This combination gives just the right amount of caffeine while keeping the flavor of the drink.
- Cafe latte (tall, 12 fl oz with 2% milk) – 150 calories with 75mg of caffeine
- Cafe latte (grande, 16 fl oz with 2% milk) – 190 calories with 150mg of caffeine
- Cafe latte (venti, 20 fl oz with 2% milk) – 240 calories with 150 mg of caffeine
- Espresso shots are typically 3 calories per 1 fl oz.
- Café latte (tall) – $2.85
- Café latte (grande) – $3.45
- Café latte (venti) – $3.95
This simple drink is ready for you now at your nearest Starbucks!