Starbucks > Secret Menu > Raspberry Caramel Macchiato
The Raspberry Caramel Macchiato is something totally sweet that anyone has a tooth for. The combination of two very different flavors is what draws consumers in. This cold macchiato drink will leave you speechless.
One of the prettiest items on the list to look at, it’s also one of the most delicious. This ombre masterpiece is the anthem for the summer.
What’s in it?
- Caramel Macchiato
- Substitute raspberry syrup
This is such a simple drink – but we promise it’s worth the trip! Instead of vanilla syrup in a normal caramel macchiato drink, ask for raspberry instead. This is where the gorgeous ombre color comes from. Not only will it make sure you’re no longer thirsty, but it will quickly become a favorite on your list.
How to order:
Simply order the caramel macchiato as a base drink then ask to substitute the vanilla for the raspberry syrup. This is one of the most simple drinks on the secret menu!
- Caramel Macchiato (Tall) – $3.65
- Caramel Macchiato (Grande) – $4.25
- Caramel Macchiato (Venti) – $4.65
These are base prices for the base drink. Anything additional may cost you more depending on geographical region.
These values are with caramel sauce, 2% milk, espresso and whipped cream.
- Caramel macchiato (short, 8oz) – 120 calories, 70mg of sodium
- Caramel macchiato (tall, 12oz) – 180 calories, 100mg of sodium
- Caramel macchiato (grande, 16oz) – 240 calories, 130mg of sodium
- Caramel macchiato (venti, 20oz) – 300 calories, 160mg of sodium
Now that summer is coming, you have the perfect drink to add to your bucket list. Enjoy!