Why? Because we know you’ll be going back for more and won’t want to carry around a paper with the recipe. They also happen to be the three best latte ingredients, EVER.
What are the three C’s?
What’s in a three C’s latte?
- Cinnamon dolce latte
- 2 pumps of chocolate syrup
- 1 pump of caramel syrup
That’s it! The cinnamon from the base drink will add the right amount of balance between the pumps of chocolate and caramel syrup. This decadent combination is something you’ll drool for. The best part: you can get it during any time of the year! No waiting for fall for this one.
How to order:
Simple order a cinnamon dolce latte then ask for the according pumps of syrup. Depending on the size, you can experiment with how many pumps you can get. If you love chocolate and caramel, try 3 pumps in your drink.
These are the nutritional values with 2% milk and whipped cream on top.
- Cinnamon dolce latte (short, 8oz) – 180 calories, 30mg of sodium
- Cinnamon dolce latte (tall, 12oz) – 270 calories, 115mg of sodium
- Cinnamon dolce latte (grande, 16oz) – 330 calories, 140mg of sodium
- Cinnamon dolce latte (venti, 20oz) – 410 calories, 180mg of sodium
For every 5g of sugar pumped into your drink from syrups, it is an extra 20 calories.
If you’d like to experiment with the pumps into your drink, you can order from the Starbucks online store – become an Starbucks veteran with this method. What’re you waiting for? The three C’s are calling!