You can use your favorite flavor to customize this drink even more and get your daily fix of caffeine.
So what’s in it?
- Drip coffee with a tiny bit of milk
- 3 pumps of any syrup
- 2 shots of espresso on top
This drink is quite simple, can have any flavor you want which makes you able to customize it each time you visit. The fluidity of this drink is why people love it so much. To order, make sure you ask for a custom drink, starting with the coffee, and follow with the next ingredients. If you’ve never had Starbucks and don’t know what types of syrups they offer, make sure you check out their online store.
- Dark roast coffee (tall, 12 fl oz) – 5 calories, 260mg of caffeine
- Dark roast coffee (grande, 16 fl oz) – 5 calories, 330mg of caffeine
- Dark roast coffee (venti, 20 fl oz) – 5 calories, 415mg of caffeine
- Espresso shot (1 fl oz) – 3 calories
- Syrup (5mg) – 20 calories
- Freshly brewed coffee (tall) – $1.75
- Freshly brewed coffee (grande) – $2.10
- Freshly brewed coffee (venti) – $2.35
- Espresso shots – $0.55
Prices may vary by region.
There’s not much to this drink as you can see, but boy, it sure does serve its purpose of flavor and caffeine. Head down to your local Starbucks and ask your barista for this lovely drink to try it out! The name is perfect for the upcoming Summer season.