Starbucks is known for their delicious coffees and various lattes and secret menu combos, but they also have a great breakfast menu, too! If you’ve only ever had a muffin from Starbucks, you’re going to be surprised at what else they offer!
• What are Starbucks’ hours?
• What time do they start serving breakfast? What time does it end?
• Is it any different on the weekends?
We’re going to answer all of your Starbucks breakfast questions in one place. Read further to help you decide if you’re going to run out in the morning!
What are Starbucks’ hours?
Starbucks is not an easy place to find a general time they’re open. Some locations open up as early as 5:00am and close at 10:00pm while others are 24 hours. To get the most accurate hours for the location closest to you, check out their VERY detail oritened locator on their website.
On their locator, you can specify a location that has:
• Free Wi-Fi specifically from Google
• Free Wi-Fi in general
• Mobile Pay
• Oven warmed food
• Digital Rewards
• Verismo System
• Fizzio Sodas
• And much more.
…It’s kind of incredible!
When do they start serving breakfast?
The great thing about Starbucks is that you can get breakfast foods at any time of the day. Since you can purchase coffee from there at any time of they day, I guess they feel that it’s only appropriate to let you each brunch and brinner there as well! Hot breakfast items include:
- Bacon & Gouda Breakfast Sandwich
- Classic whole-grain oatmeal
- Double-smoked bacon, cheddar & egg sandwich
- Egg & cheddar breakfast sandwich
- Oatmeal with fresh blueberries
- Reduced-fat turkey bacon breakfast sandwich
- Sausage & cheddar breakfast sandwich
- Slow-roasted ham & Swiss breakfast sandwich
- Spinach & feta breakfast wrap There are also bakery products like:
- Devil’s food doughnut • Classic coffee cake
- Chocolate croissants • Blueberry scones
- Butter croissants • Cheese Danish
- Blueberry muffin • Chonga bagel
- 8-grain roll
- Everything bagel with cheese
- Gluten-free marshmallow dream bar
- Morning bun
- Michigan cherry oat bar
- & much more!
Hot Breakfast Menu Prices
- Hearty blueberry oatmeal – $3.45
- Bacon & Gouda breakfast sandwich – $3.75
- Sausage & cheddar breakfast sandwich – $3.45
- Spinach & feta breakfast wrap – $3.75
- Reduced-fat turkey bacon breakfast sandwich – $3.75
- Slow-roasted ham & Swiss on a croissant bun -$4.75
- Double-smoked bacon, cheddar & egg on croissant bun – $4.75
- Ham & cheese savory fold over – $3.45
- Cheese Danish – $2.45
- Butter Croissant – $2.45
- Chocolate Croissant – $2.75
- Blueberry Scone – 2.45
- Banana Nut Bread – $2.75
- Morning Bun – $2.45
Starbucks Breakfast Secret Menu
Starbucks has a HUGE secret menu in general, but the real question is: are there any items that can be made from the breakfast menu? The answer is unfortunately, no. While there is a secret menu for their drinks (that can be consumed during breakfast hours), there haven’t been any combinations of breakfast sandwiches made that are secret. Check out their normal secret menu items here.