We all know Subway for their delicious build-a-subs and their personal pan pizzas they attempted to introduce, but did you know they also serve breakfast? If you had no idea, we’re here to give you the scoop on all things Subway breakfast. The regular Subway menu can be found here: https://secretmenus.com/subway/menu-prices/
- What are Subway’s hours?
- What time does Subway start serving breakfast? What time does it end?
- Is it any different on weekends?
- When Does Subway Stop Serving Breakfast?
Keep reading on to find answers to the above questions you may have.
What are Subway’s hours?
This isn’t an easy question to answer, as each Subway is different. Some Subway’s located in Wal-Marts are open 24 hours where as some have the hours of 7:00am to 11:00pm or 9:00am to 10:00pm. To find out the specific hours for your local Subway, click this link and enter your zip code: (http://www.subway.com/storelocator/default.aspx)
When does Subway start and finish serving breakfast?
If you’ve never had Subway breakfast, this may be your first question you need answered: when you can get it!
- Weekdays: 7:00am-11:00am
- Saturday: 8:00am-11:00am
- Sunday: 9:00am-11:00am
These hours are definitely different from your normal “fast food” or eat-in restaurant, and may displease some, who like to sleep in on the weekends – you’ll have to put aside a day to get up early and try some of their yummy breakfast sandwiches! Even give the Subway secret menu a shot and be surprised.
Subway Breakfast Menu
- Bacon, egg & cheese flatbread
- Black forest ham, egg & cheese flatbread
- Egg & cheese flatbread
- Steak, egg white & cheese flatbread
While there aren’t many options above, Subway does give you the option of using different types of bread. You can also add tomatoes and spicy jalapenos if you’re feeling a bit like brunch.
Breakfast Menu Prices
- Bacon, egg & cheese flatbread (6 inch) – $3.49
- Bacon, egg & cheese flatbread (foot long) – $5.49
- Black forest ham, egg & cheese (6 inch) – $3.49
- Black forest ham, egg & cheese (foot long) – $5.49
- Egg & cheese flatbread (omelet – 6 inch – $3.49
- Egg & cheese flatbread (omelet – foot long) – $5.49
- Steak, egg white & cheese flatbread (6 inch) – $3.49
- Steak, egg white & cheese flatbread (foot long) – $5.49
- Hash browns (available at some locations, not all) – $1.05
Remember, you can get them on other breads, too. It doesn’t only have to be flatbread!
In an interview with Subway CEO in 2013, it was mentioned that there is a secret menu and we were able to find a breakfast menu item on the lengthy list.
What’s it called?
This breakfast treat is called the “Deconstructed Breakfast Taco Flatbread”.
What does it consist of?
- Egg whites
- Red onion
- Chipotle southwest sauce
Remember when ordering: Most locations are franchises, so they may not offer this, but it doesn’t hurt to try!
Check out this fun review from GoJoMedia Geoff of the Subway Egg white and cheese sandwich:
Which Subway breakfast item is your favorite? Comment below and join the discussion!