We all know Subway for their delicious build-a-subs and their personal pan pizzas they attempted to introduce, but did you know they also serve breakfast? If you had no idea, we’re here to give you the scoop on the Subway breakfast menu, with a full list of prices to show you how far those dollars will stretch and what can of foods you can afford for an early morning feast.
To see the regular menu, just click on our Subway Menu Prices page. For the Subway breakfast menu, you’re on the right page. Just scroll down to find the info you seek. On this page you will find answers to all of the following questions and more:
- What are Subway’s hours?
- What time does Subway start serving breakfast?
- What time does Subway stop serving breakfast?
- Is Subway open on weekends?
- Does Subway have soup?
- What’s on the Subway breakfast menu?
What are Subway’s hours?
This isn’t an easy question to answer, as each Subway is different. Some Subway’s located in Wal-Marts are open 24 hours where as some have the hours of 7:00am to 11:00pm or 9:00am to 10:00pm. To find out the specific hours for your local Subway, click this link and enter your zip code: (http://www.subway.com/storelocator/default.aspx)
When does Subway Start and Finish Serving Breakfast?
If you’ve never had Subway breakfast, this may be your first question you need answered: when you can get it!
- Weekdays: 7:00am-11:00am
- Saturday: 8:00am-11:00am
- Sunday: 9:00am-11:00am
These hours are definitely different from your normal “fast food” or eat-in restaurant, and may displease some, who like to sleep in on the weekends – you’ll have to put aside a day to get up early and try some of their yummy breakfast sandwiches! Even give the Subway secret menu a shot and be surprised.
Bear in mind that the times above are likely to change during certain holidays. To see if Subway is open on Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving and other big US holidays, then just click onto our page for US Restaurants Open on Holidays.
Subway Breakfast Menu
- Bacon, egg & cheese flatbread: Everything is better with bacon and if you’re a meat-eater then no breakfast is complete without this salty treat. Subway’s bacon isn’t always as thick or plentiful as customers would like, so double-up on that order if you want more meat on your breakfast sandwich.
- Black forest ham, egg & cheese flatbread: Not a big fan of bacon (you monster!)? Try black forest ham instead. It’s lighter and it’s not as greasy. It’s still salty and it still tastes great in this breakfast sandwich though.
- Egg & cheese flatbread: A similar dish made with vegetarians in mind, as well as anyone looking to avoid too many saturated fats in the morning.
- Steak, egg white & cheese flatbread: And for those who think there is not enough saturated fat in the bacon and ham sandwiches, just stick some steak in there! On the plus side, there is also a lot of protein here and the egg whites mean you’re cutting back on some fat.
While there aren’t many options above, the Subway breakfast menu does give you the option of using different types of bread. You can also add tomatoes and spicy jalapenos if you’re feeling a bit like brunch. Like we explained on our Subway secret menu page, you can pretty much do what you want with this menu. Providing the item is on the menu then you can add it to your order. So, get creative. Put those “sandwich artists” to work and make them earn that job title!
You can make a dish healthier or naughtier. You can make it vegan, vegetarian or gluten-free. And if you don’t feel like filling up on starchy carbs that early in the morning then simply order a Sub in a Tub, or whatever the equivalent is on the Subway breakfast menu. This is essentially a salad, but one that contains all of those delicious sandwich fillings instead of the lettuce that you pretend to like.
Breakfast Menu Prices
- Bacon, egg & cheese flatbread (6 inch) – $3.49
- Bacon, egg & cheese flatbread (foot long) – $5.49
- Black forest ham, egg & cheese (6 inch) – $3.49
- Black forest ham, egg & cheese (foot long) – $5.49
- Egg & cheese flatbread (omelet – 6 inch – $3.49
- Egg & cheese flatbread (omelet – foot long) – $5.49
- Steak, egg white & cheese flatbread (6 inch) – $3.49
- Steak, egg white & cheese flatbread (foot long) – $5.49
- Hash browns (available at some locations, not all) – $1.05
Remember, you can get them on other breads, too. It doesn’t only have to be flatbread!
Related: McAlister Deli
Subway Breakfast Secret Menu
In an interview with Subway CEO in 2013, it was mentioned that there is a secret menu and we were able to find a breakfast menu item on the lengthy list.
What’s it called?
This breakfast treat is called the “Deconstructed Breakfast Taco Flatbread”.
What does it consist of?
- Egg whites
- Red onion
- Chipotle southwest sauce
Remember when ordering: Most locations are franchises, so they may not offer this, but it doesn’t hurt to try!
Check out this fun review from GoJoMedia Geoff of the Subway Egg white and cheese sandwich:
Which Subway breakfast item is your favorite? Comment below and join the discussion!